When will my order ship?
Wholesale orders are typically shipped within 2-3 business days. During peak seasons (May-July) orders may experience slightly longer processing times.
How do I care for my fabric hat?
We recommend using a light detergent like dish soap (Dawn should be fine), water, and a toothbrush. Gently scrub the affected area and leave out to dry. You may also try taking the hat to the dry cleaners.
How do I care for my leather hat?
Leather may be cleaned with a stiff brush or fine sandpaper. Leather may be periodically treated with leather dressing or saddle soap.
Can I wash my hat in the washing machine?
We do not recommend washing your hat in the washing machine. This will ruin the shape of the hat and may make it hard to recognize.
How do I measure my head?
Follow the instructions below:
- Measure your head: Using your measuring tape or piece of string, evenly wrap it all the way around your head until it overlaps. Be sure to keep it about 1 inch above your ears for the most accurate measurement.
- Find your size: Once you've obtained your head circumference measurement, take your measuring tape or string and measure the length on your ruler.
- Use the hat size chart: To find your hat size, take your ruler measurement and find the corresponding size on the chart. Usually, these charts will list the measurements in centimeters and inches. The average adult hat size is between 53 and 58 centimeters.
- If your measurement falls between two different sizes, we recommend sizing up to the nearest 1/8-inch. You can then use the hat's sizing tape to size your hat down if necessary.
- You may also find this video
- It is important to keep in mind that even though there is an industry standard, each hat manufacturer is different. There can be variations and inconsistencies in sizing depending on what company created the hat. That's why it's important to measure your head and look at the hat's specific sizing chart to ensure you find the perfect fit.
- What do I do if my hatis too big? We offer a hat resizer which can reduce your hat by up to 1/4 inch.
Can I stretch my hat if it's too small?
- Break It In: Whether it's a brand-new baseball cap or an old cowboy hat, a simple way to stretch your hat into shape is to wear it, wear it, wear it. This will naturally loosen the material so that it better conforms to your head.
- Spray & Stretch: If wearing the hat isn't stretching it as quickly as you'd like, it could be time to break out the blow dryer and a spray bottle of water. The following method works well with different hat materials including straw, soft fabrics such as cotton hats, fitted baseball hats, and classic felt designs.
- Steam: Steaming is a popular method for stretching a hat since it's an effective way to loosen natural fibers. Like the water spray method, steaming works well with different hat materials including straw, cotton, and wool felt.